All Slow Bal Weekend
Slow Bal weekend, top international teachers, in a beachside hotel incl dinner B&B
Friday 17 May 2024 - Sunday 19 May 2024
Dance Styles: Balboa
Price: £295 for the whole weekend incl dinner B&B
Time: 2pm Friday until about 6pm Sunday
Ticket Options: Ticket only (prebooking essential)
A whole weekend of Slow Bal with inspirational teaching from Natalia and Mickey, plus Deirdre and Joost. Fabulous sea front hotel right on the water's edge with stunning views over Torquay bay, dinner, B&B included.
* Everything under one roof
* 8 hours of workshops with top international teachers
* 3 dances including the Sunday afternoon tea dance with cakes
* Beachside hotel with fabulous views
* Relax as you catch up with friends with a glass of your favourite tipple...
Natalia Rueda (Canada/Netherlands) and Mickey Fortanasce (USA),
Deirdre Schoemaker and Joost Van Son (Netherlands)
Two levels for
- dancers already hooked on this beautiful style who wish to progress
- dancers new to Slow Bal who wish to add to their dancing repertoire, for those smooth, slow swing tempos…
We look forward to seeing you
Livermead Cliff Hotel
Situated on Torquay's water's edge, this hotel has stunning views over Torquay bay from the Ballroom, bar, lounge and many bedrooms. The family run hotel is in a prime position with direct and private access to the beach, and a level walk to the town centre and Marina.
By Road: The hotel is easily accessible by road with ample free parking (see map)
By Rail: Torquay station is a 10 minute level walk, or a 2 minute taxi ride with a regular (and frequent) service from London and elsewhere.
By Air: The nearest international airport is Bristol Airport
Sea Front Torquay Devon TQ2 6RQ
Show on Google Maps
Dance information provided by www.AreYouDancing.com